The looped jhumka is loud ethnic piece to cover up all that extra neck space that you feel is empty. Paired with Indo-western or handloom apparels it gives a very elegant and traditional look. One that will perfectly set you up for that temple visit without being all that extra.
Disclaimer : Slight Variations in the colour may be possible.
• Eco friendly
• Handcrafted with perfection
• Handmade by skilled artisans of North east India
• Made with bamboo and cane
• Free of toxins and metals that cause allergy to your skin
• Simple,elegant and trendy